Do I need my marriage certificate to divorce?

If issuing by post, you will need to send either your original or an official certified copy of your marriage certificate. If issuing online, you can submit a scanned copy or photograph showing all four corners of the document, and certify it is an original or official certified copy.

family law specialist

The Family Law Specialists is the trading name of The Family Law Specialists Limited, a private limited company registered in England & Wales under company number 15318261 with the registered office at, 128 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. We do not accept service of proceedings. © The Family Law Specialists. All rights reserved.

This website is not intended to offer legal advice so do not act upon any of its content without taking specific advice.

Follow Us

2190 Mirpur terrace, Lake view house state, 10 no road.