What steps can I take against a stalker ex?

Call the Police if you feel in danger.

Don’t confront your stalker ex as this can escalate the situation and put you in danger.

Inform your friends, employer and colleagues what is happening.

Collect Evidence – Keep copies of any letters, emails, or text messages, and take screenshots of online messages.

Change your daily routine to make it more difficult for your ex to track your movements.

Set up new passwords and use anti-spy software.

Limit the amount of personal information you share on social media.

Consider getting an injunction.

family law specialist

The Family Law Specialists is the trading name of The Family Law Specialists Limited, a private limited company registered in England & Wales under company number 15318261 with the registered office at, 128 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. We do not accept service of proceedings. © The Family Law Specialists. All rights reserved.

This website is not intended to offer legal advice so do not act upon any of its content without taking specific advice.

Follow Us

2190 Mirpur terrace, Lake view house state, 10 no road.