What is the difference between a Form E and D81?

The main differences between a Form E and Form D81 are:

The Form E is used during divorce proceedings to provide initial detailed financial disclosure of both parties’ financial positions.

The Form D81 is used when the parties have reached a financial agreement. The D81 provides a summary of both parties’ financial positions, and explains the impact of the proposed consent order. The purpose of the Form D81 is to allow the court to assess whether the proposed consent order is fair, based on the summary of financial information provided.

family law specialist

The Family Law Specialists is the trading name of The Family Law Specialists Limited, a private limited company registered in England & Wales under company number 15318261 with the registered office at, 128 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. We do not accept service of proceedings. © The Family Law Specialists. All rights reserved.

This website is not intended to offer legal advice so do not act upon any of its content without taking specific advice.

Follow Us

2190 Mirpur terrace, Lake view house state, 10 no road.