What information should a letter of consent contain?

A letter of consent to take a child abroad on holiday should include the following information:

The child’s full name, date of birth and passport number.

The dates of the holiday and accommodation details.

The letter should specify the activity and the duration of the consent.

The identity and contact details of the parties involved, and their relationship to the child.

Finally, the letter should be signed by all the adult parties involved.

family law specialist

The Family Law Specialists is the trading name of The Family Law Specialists Limited, a private limited company registered in England & Wales under company number 15318261 with the registered office at, 128 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. We do not accept service of proceedings. © The Family Law Specialists. All rights reserved.

This website is not intended to offer legal advice so do not act upon any of its content without taking specific advice.

Follow Us

2190 Mirpur terrace, Lake view house state, 10 no road.