What financial contributions would entitle me to an interest in my partner's property?

Financial contributions include: Monies contributed towards the purchase price of the property.

Mortgage payments.

Home improvements or renovation costs.

Property maintenance and any other financial contributions that enhances the property’s value.

family law specialist

The Family Law Specialists is the trading name of The Family Law Specialists Limited, a private limited company registered in England & Wales under company number 15318261 with the registered office at, 128 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. We do not accept service of proceedings. © The Family Law Specialists. All rights reserved.

This website is not intended to offer legal advice so do not act upon any of its content without taking specific advice.

Follow Us

2190 Mirpur terrace, Lake view house state, 10 no road.