We have no assets. Should we still get a financial order on divorce?

Even if neither of you has any assets, you should always finalise financial matters by agreeing a clean break Consent Order. A clean break order is the simplest type of financial Order that will cut any financial ties between you and your ex, now and in the future. By entering into a clean break Consent Order you and your ex will have a lifetime protection and peace of mind at a small cost.

family law specialist

The Family Law Specialists is the trading name of The Family Law Specialists Limited, a private limited company registered in England & Wales under company number 15318261 with the registered office at, 128 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. We do not accept service of proceedings. © The Family Law Specialists. All rights reserved.

This website is not intended to offer legal advice so do not act upon any of its content without taking specific advice.

Follow Us

2190 Mirpur terrace, Lake view house state, 10 no road.