The legal requirements for same sex divorce

To get divorced, the couple must have been married for at least one year.

At least one spouse must be permanently living in England or Wales.

Either or both spouses must consider the marriage to have irretrievably broken down.

You will also need your marriage certificate.

family law specialist

The Family Law Specialists is the trading name of The Family Law Specialists Limited, a private limited company registered in England & Wales under company number 15318261 with the registered office at, 128 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. We do not accept service of proceedings. © The Family Law Specialists. All rights reserved.

This website is not intended to offer legal advice so do not act upon any of its content without taking specific advice.

Follow Us

2190 Mirpur terrace, Lake view house state, 10 no road.