My spouse walked out - do I have to let them back in?

If you and your spouse jointly own the family home, you both have the right to live there even after one walked out. The only exception is if there is a court order preventing their return. If your spouse is being threatening or abusive, you can apply for a non-molestation order and an occupation order to prevent them from returning.

family law specialist

The Family Law Specialists is the trading name of The Family Law Specialists Limited, a private limited company registered in England & Wales under company number 15318261 with the registered office at, 128 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. We do not accept service of proceedings. © The Family Law Specialists. All rights reserved.

This website is not intended to offer legal advice so do not act upon any of its content without taking specific advice.

Follow Us

2190 Mirpur terrace, Lake view house state, 10 no road.