My spouse has been cheating on me - how do I divorce?

As long as you have been married for at least 12 months, it is no longer necessary to prove fault, such as adultery to end a marriage. The only thing you need to confirm is that you consider the marriage to have irretrievably broken down.

family law specialist

The Family Law Specialists is the trading name of The Family Law Specialists Limited, a private limited company registered in England & Wales under company number 15318261 with the registered office at, 128 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. We do not accept service of proceedings. © The Family Law Specialists. All rights reserved.

This website is not intended to offer legal advice so do not act upon any of its content without taking specific advice.

Follow Us

2190 Mirpur terrace, Lake view house state, 10 no road.