My ex won’t sell the family home - what can I do?

You should always try to reach an agreement by negotiation with the help of a professional third party. It is far quicker and cheaper than going to Court. By negotiation it may be possible to consider other options such as one party keeping the home by buying out the other’s share of the equity. If negotiation is unsuccessful or refused, you can apply to the Court for an Order for Sale to force the sale.

family law specialist

The Family Law Specialists is the trading name of The Family Law Specialists Limited, a private limited company registered in England & Wales under company number 15318261 with the registered office at, 128 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. We do not accept service of proceedings. © The Family Law Specialists. All rights reserved.

This website is not intended to offer legal advice so do not act upon any of its content without taking specific advice.

Follow Us

2190 Mirpur terrace, Lake view house state, 10 no road.