My child's school will not provide any information.

My child’s school will not provide me with any information – what can I do?

Schools are required by law to engage with pupils’ parents. They must treat all parents equally. A person with parental responsibility is entitled to receive information about their child – such as reports, and any meetings involving the child.

Under the principles of Data Protection legislation, parents are entitled to request access to, or receive a copy of their child’s educational record.

family law specialist

The Family Law Specialists is the trading name of The Family Law Specialists Limited, a private limited company registered in England & Wales under company number 15318261 with the registered office at, 128 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. We do not accept service of proceedings. © The Family Law Specialists. All rights reserved.

This website is not intended to offer legal advice so do not act upon any of its content without taking specific advice.

Follow Us

2190 Mirpur terrace, Lake view house state, 10 no road.