I gave up my career to raise our son - how will I house myself after divorce?

The starting point in every case is an equal split of the marital assets. If 50% is not enough to meet your needs, you may be awarded more to rehouse yourself. The law takes into accounts various factors such as your contribution to the family, your earning capacity, and any disadvantage suffered by giving up a successful career. You may also be entitled to spousal maintenance.

family law specialist

The Family Law Specialists is the trading name of The Family Law Specialists Limited, a private limited company registered in England & Wales under company number 15318261 with the registered office at, 128 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. We do not accept service of proceedings. © The Family Law Specialists. All rights reserved.

This website is not intended to offer legal advice so do not act upon any of its content without taking specific advice.

Follow Us

2190 Mirpur terrace, Lake view house state, 10 no road.