I don't like the divorce settlement imposed by the judge.

I don’t like the divorce settlement imposed by the Judge  – what can I do?

It is not possible to appeal simply because you do not like the Judge’s decision. You can only appeal if you have proper legal grounds – such as if you can show that the decision was wrong because of:

A serious legal mistake, or the procedure was not followed properly.

family law specialist

The Family Law Specialists is the trading name of The Family Law Specialists Limited, a private limited company registered in England & Wales under company number 15318261 with the registered office at, 128 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. We do not accept service of proceedings. © The Family Law Specialists. All rights reserved.

This website is not intended to offer legal advice so do not act upon any of its content without taking specific advice.

Follow Us

2190 Mirpur terrace, Lake view house state, 10 no road.