Do I need a clean break?

You should enter into a clean break if:

You are able to financially support yourself. There are no or minimal assets.

You want closure You want a guaranteed final settlement.

You want financial security.

You want to prevent future claims being made against you.

family law specialist

The Family Law Specialists is the trading name of The Family Law Specialists Limited, a private limited company registered in England & Wales under company number 15318261 with the registered office at, 128 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. We do not accept service of proceedings. © The Family Law Specialists. All rights reserved.

This website is not intended to offer legal advice so do not act upon any of its content without taking specific advice.

Follow Us

2190 Mirpur terrace, Lake view house state, 10 no road.