Traditionally a Solicitor will represent a client from the beginning to the end of the case, usually involving a large upfront payment (a retainer) and thereafter charges are made on an hourly basis. The entire process can cost many thousands and involve lots of additional unexpected stages and costs. It’s complicated and a bit scary, right?
Pay As You Go provides people representing themselves the opportunity to make informed decisions about their legal matter backed up by expert legal help and advice, within their financial means. Expert legal advice at an affordable price, when you need it.
What we do is offer the individual legal services required for each stage, rather than the whole of the case. You can decide to tackle your case yourself and simply ask questions or seek assistance along the way to make sure you are doing everything right. You choose the parts of the process you want help with and can afford. We can assist you with a wide range of matters such as divorce, disputes involving children, cohabitation disputes, and financial matters arising from a relationship breakdown. You only pay for what you need!
You can select a service such as reviewing documents, a face-to-face online advice session, assisting with correspondence or drafting documents such as a Divorce Petition – all at a fixed price.
HOW IT BENEFITS YOU
Control, Flexibility & Power
The Divorce and Family Law Specialists can offer specialist advice to navigate you through the sometimes complex process of a relationship breakdown. If you decide to represent yourself, having trusted advice is essential and gives you a better chance of fair and reasonable outcome.
We offer objective expert legal advice at each stage of the process so you can present your case in the best light, achieve the best result for you and you family, give you peace of mind, and save you both time and money
Getting an objective expert opinion as early as possible is crucial to getting a fair outcome for you and you family.
With over 30 years experience in Divorce and Family Law, the advice we give is expert advice from experienced specialists.
- As you need it, when you need it
- No travel, as everything is done online
- No taking time off work, which would add financial pressure
- You don’t need to be a regular client
- No hidden costs or 6 minute timers
- No large retainers
- Cost Effective
- Over half of UK adults faced a legal problem in the last three years
- Only a third of people with a legal problem seek professional advice
- One third of all UK adults have less than £300 savings for unexpected events, which limits their ability to afford legal services
- Two thirds of people feel that legal services are too expensive
- Clients who have used PAYG services often feel that it improved the outcomes of their case